Online Assessor Training Courses
Requirements of Online Schools
- Attendees must have completed at least 1 parallel prior to attending the school
- Attendees must complete at least 1 parallel after completing the school
- I.e. you must have completed at least one parallel before and after attending the school - your other parallels on your application can be completed between these times
- If completing an online school, you must complete 8 parallel assessments for your Accreditation Application (per species)
- Parallel assessments are valid on your accreditation application dating back 3 years only
- Only recorded parallel assessments entered onto the platform will be accepted. Your name must appear on each parallel assessment.
- Attendance to an Online School is valid for 3 years only on your accreditation application
- The Online School must be completed in 30 days from the start date
- Online Assessor Courses cover both species (sheep & cattle) and you must complete all sections, regardless of being accredited for one species already
How does the Online School work?
- Complete an Introductory Welcome Session via Zoom. This is a welcome session with AuctionsPlus Staff, and a Training Assessor involved which will run for 1 1/2 hours. We will cover introductions, running schedule, how the school works, any technical concerns etc.
- Students then progress at their own pace through the content through Part 1.
- Students then complete a one-on-one 10 minute (minimum) Zoom/Facetime session with AuctionsPlus Staff. In these sessions we will review questions and progress through the content, address any concerns and give a run-down on the remaining content.
- Students then continue to progress at their own pace through Part 2 of the content.
- Students are required to complete a final one-on-one 10 minute (minimum) Zoom session with AuctionsPlus Staff. We again will review any additional questions or concerns that were raised.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Section 1: Assessment
- Section 2: Delivery
- Section 3: Vendor
- Section 4: Assessed
- Section 5: Weights
- Section 6: Comments
- Section 7: Media & Marketing
- Section 8: Agent Responsibilities
- Section 9: Resolving Misdescriptions
- Section 10: Additional Info & Help
- Assessment Entry
- Course Review
Assessor Course Facilitators
Phone - 0411 074 931
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 0458 336 494
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 0400 459 644
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 0432 760 436
Email - email@example.com